Nov 9, 2020
With "Walk at Home" Guru, Leslie
In this episode,
Leslie discusses how,
now more than ever, it’s so important to get
walking. Leslie is the
founder of Walk At Home and a member of the National Fitness Hall of
Fame. Her program has sold more than 18 million DVDs and inspired a
wildly successful mobile app.
What You’ll Hear on This Episode:
- Leslie is inspiring millions to get up and get
- Traditional walking is hugely beneficial even
major health benefits of walking and how Leslie got started in her
- Treadmills are wonderful, but walking outside
among the elements and on varying terrains will add more challenges
and yield more results.
American College of Sports Medicine suggests 30 minutes of brisk
exercise 5X a week.
- Leslie shares her personal experience and
struggles with the pandemic and how she stays
- Leslie’s method is evidence-based at a pace of
15 minutes a mile or 4 MPH.
- Harvard University Health Studies found walking
just 30 minutes a day may reduce your risk of heart disease by
walking just 30 minutes a day to feel the difference in your mind
and your body.
Brought To You By:
At Home on YouTube
Walk At Home